For as long as I can remember, I have been obsessed with Essie nail polish. They have a wide selection of color choices, and have always been the best quality wise. For about $8 each they are priced moderately between drugstore nail polishes like L'Oreal, and high-end polishes like Marc Jacobs Beauty. The hard part? Since Essie has such a fantastic range of shades, it can be a bit overwhelming to find the perfect color. Luckily you have me here to supply you with an Essie Nail Polish Guide, starting with the basics, neutrals!
- Essie - Blanc: a snowy white, perfect for french manicures.
- Essie - Marshmallow: a cloudy sheer white, perfect for french manicures.
- Essie - Waltz: an elegant sheer white.
- Essie - Allure: a seductive sheer with a natural finish.
- Essie - Pearly White: a classic, luxurious platinum white.
- Essie - Oui Madame: a sophisticated white pearl.
- Essie - Show Me The Ring: an iridescent pearl.
- Essie - Imported Bubbly: a sparkling luxurious golden beige.
- Essie - Au Natural: a sheer neutral sandy beige.
- Essie - Fed Up: a sheer wash of nude pink.
Next up; guide to Pinks! xo
P.S. If you haven't heard of Luvocracy, you need to join ASAP. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you an invite with $10 CREDIT! It's a really fun shopping app/site where you can earn credits + rewards.